Pumpkin Cart Webinar
Register for this 3 hour interactive Webinar to learn how to paint Mayco Ceramics's Darling Pumpkin w/ Sunflower Topper (Mold #CD022) & Market Cart (Mold #CD024).
In this 3 hr Webinar I will take you step-by-step through the process of using the wet brushing technique to create a beautiful finished product. While 3 hours is not quite enough time to complete these 2 pieces, we will tackle each area with demonstrations and welcome interactive questions to give you the information necessary to finish at your leisure after the webinar. You will receive a link to the downloadable PDF which contains pictures and step by step instructions to refresh your memory while you work at home, as well as a link to the video recording of this webinar to refer back to any time.
We will also talk about how to accessorize this piece to create an adorable centerpiece in a way that can be interchangeable through the seasons.
--Learn how to Wet Brush and how it is different from dry brushing. (See Gallery for other examples of Wet Brushing).
--Learn how to Corner Load, which I believe is one the most important steps to creating detail, depth and shading.
--Learn how to get away from your normal base-coating and how to add extra finishing touches & embellishments to add that extra pop that brings your pieces to life!
Individual Registration Fee: $49.95 (Includes link to downloadable PDF project packet & webinar video recording, (supplies sold separately)
Group Registration Discounted Fee: $34.95 each with 10 student minimum. (Great for studios, family & friends) - Above the PAY NOW button below Choose the group option from the drop down menu.
A complete material list will be given, Doc Holliday & Mayco Acrylics are used on this project. For your convenience Bisque, brushes and paints for this project can be ordered separately from Busy Beez Crafts & Ceramics (303) 287-5271. We are excited they have graciously offered to partner with Shelley's BrushWorks on this project. Molds can also be purchased. Some supplies will be found at your local hobby store.
If interested in the group / studio package, choose the group option above and contact me about further discounts that may be available for your group.
You must Register on a Desktop Computer, it does NOT work well with cell phones and iPads.
- SELECT DATE & TIME - if multiple dates and times are listed, select the choice that works for you Once you have signed up you can’t change it. (It is set up to give an option for your time zone if different. If it does not, you are still registered, your reminder may just be off - so double check this.)
- MAKE A PAYMENT -The registration software will redirect you to PayPal to make your payment. You can use a credit card there. (Do NOT close your browser after payment, PayPal will redirect you back to the registration page so that you can complete your registration. Don't worry about the shipping options in the payment section - you won't be charged shipping and it has nothing to do with supplies - those are separate.
- REGISTER (no refunds after this point) - Directly under the pay now button is the Registration button - click this to complete your registration. Paypal should bring you back to this Registration page, but If it should bring you to my home page for some reason - just click on the link on the Classes & Webinars page to get back to the Registration page.
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL - Once you completed the registration, you will receive an email confirming your registration with link and password. Once you receive this email with password and webinar link, there is no way to rescind this so NO REFUNDS CAN BE ISSUED.
- SET A REMINDER - Set a reminder in your calendar - be sure it is for your time zone and watch for reminder emails and other instructions leading up to that day
- MATERIALS -You will receive a supply list in your confirmation email after registration is complete. Be sure to order if you want to have bisque to work on during the webinar - many people choose to paint later while watching the recording so they can focus on the demonstrations and asking questions during the live webinar.
- NOTE: If you don’t receive an email you are not registered. Your PayPal receipt is NOT your registration confirmation, you must complete both steps PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- TO AVOID EMAIL GOING TO SPAM - Shelley's BrushWorks is partnering with Color's For Earth's Webinar Platform, Shelley is teaching the class, but the confirmation and reminder email notifications will come from Paula McCoy <firstname.lastname@example.org> To avoid important emails ending up in Spam be sure to add this email to your contacts.
- GROUPS - If you paid for 10 registrations at once, you will only receive one password to the registration email provided. Each attendee will need a password to watch the webinar. Please forward your email confirmation email back to me at email@example.com after registration is complete with the email addresses of all registrants. I will provide each of them with a unique password. You may choose to watch together at your studio or home, but this allows each to have their own access to recordings and links.
- USE GOOGLE CHROME - We recommend that you use Google Chrome Internet browser for these webinars.
- USE A DESKTOP COMPUTER - We can’t guarantee the quality of the webinar if using anything other than a Desktop Computer We do not recommend using a cellphone or ipad. Using these devices are at your own risk and viable or refund should issues arise.
- HARD WIRED IS RECOMMENDED - Best results are with a Desktop connected directly to the internet with a cable. While your Wifi may work, some may find it is not strong enough to stream so be sure you also have a cable to connect directly to your internet router / source to avoid issues. WE CANNOT guarantee a wireless connection.
- PAPERWORK - You will be able to download the PDF technique sheet during the webinar. If you miss the webinar it will be available later.
- REFUNDS - No Refunds after Registration links and password emails are sent, .Refunds after payment but before registration is complete will be less any fees incurred by PayPal and webinar registration software.
- VIDEO - We understand that things happen, so you will get a recording of the webinar in the event you don't have good connection at the time.