How To Paint Basic Eyes Video
Learn How to Paint beautiful Eyes! In this 72 minute video you will learn Shelley's 10 step method for painting beautiful eyes, as well as her method for painting lashes, how to corner load shade, the do's and don'ts and many more helpful tips including tip on painting skin.
Available on DVD & Streaming Video!
Check out all the New Resources for Learning to paint Eyes including the New Instructional Flashcards and Full color Eye Sample Charts
Fused Glass Painting
Learn to paint on glass & create projects with beautiful depth and dimension with vibrant colors. Glass lends itself to such a broad variety of shapes, there is no end to the kind of things you can create! See more examples in the Fused Glass section in Photos
Click here for Current
Click here to Subscribe for alerts & updates
If you would like to book Shelley to teach a seminar in your shop or studio, please submit your request in the comment box on the Contact Us page
To find FREE Projects & helpfulinformation on Techniques visit the
Learning Center here on Shelley's Brushworks.
Follow the Painting Tips Blog in the learning center to find tips on techniques, projects and even supplies and feel free to comment or ask questions on theQ&A page and and get answers.
Learn to paint paint projects like those pictured in the Photo Gallery
New Glass Palette Kit!
Working with Colors For Earth Glass enamels? This palette kit will make your experience so much more convenient! Save almost 25% with the kit rather than buying individually with an added Bonus, Preprinted labels!
Palette with wells for medium or mixing & 12 removable sealed cups,
12 extra cups for additional colors, (24 total)
1 spatula perfect sized for spooning and mixing powdered enamels.
Bonus! - also included is a preprinted sheet of labels that contains 2 of each of the G-Series colors GT Colors & Sparkles!
Learn New Painting Techniques
- Learning to paint with other products like PaintStiks & Translucents gives you the versatility and freedom to correct errors unlike any other medium while getting beautiful color and flawless blending. Clouds never looked so good!
- Learning to use your acrylic products in a whole new way, with Wet brushing, and various other techniques like sponging, Corner Loading, Crackling and more!
- Complete your piece with Eyes that come alive that you painted yourself!
- Learn to paint beautiful flowers, leaves, landscapes, endearing characters, critters and holiday scenes using Donna Dewberry's One Stroke Method.
- Learn to create pieces from patterns you love or create own and design with glazes, underglazes, dimesional paints and piping clays. Make gifts that can used with food and in the oven!
- Learn to paint amazing handmade gifts for your family and friends and enjoy decorating your own home each season with things you made and can proudly display!
Follow Shelley's BrushWorks Ceramic Studio
on Facebook for instant access to projects pictures, product announcements and more tips!
Take a Short Survey
about what you are interested in learning