Pumpkin Cart & Wet-Brushing Video Download Package Part 1 (You will receive Part 2 after purchase)
(Includes Webinar Replay from 9/19/20) NOTE: Due to upload limit restrictions in the webstore, you will receive a coupon code to receive part 2 immediately after purchase which includes 2nd half of video and 2 downloadable PDF's
Learn how to paint Mayco Ceramics's Darling Pumpkin w/ Sunflower Topper (Mold #CD022) & Market Cart (Mold #CD024).
I will take you step-by-step through the process of using the Wet-Brushing technique to create a beautiful finished product while demonstrating this and several other techniques used.
This video is jam-packed with learning and value! Not only do you learn how to paint & accessorize this Pumpkin Cart, but look below to see the incredible list of techniques you will learn and the added value in this package with additional downloads and the other discounts included on bisque, brushes and color from partnering ceramic suppliers. Plus additional discounts on other products here in the store.
SEE MORE INFO BELOW
- 3.5 hours of video in this Download showing step by step instructions on this Pumpkin Topper & Cart with demonstrations
- Step by Step Downloadable PDF project packet (Normally Sold Separately a $12.99 value)
- General Supplies List & Tips Downloadable PDF (Normally Sold Separately a $5.00 value)
- How to set up your painting area for use with non fire finishes and products and brushes I recommend and why
- Complete Video Instructions on Wet-Brushing including demonstration on several different projects. (In depth instructions like you would receive in the How to Wet-Brush Video sold separately a $29.99 Value
- Learn the difference between Dry-Brushing & Wet-Brushing and how I suggest to use both
- Complete Video Instructions on Corner-load shading, with several applications
- Learn how to get away from your normal base-coating and how to add extra finishing touches & embellishments to add that extra pop that brings your pieces to life!
- Instructions and Demonstration on creating beautiful backgrounds
- Instructions and more tips on embellishing this project with accessories.
- Extras - discussion of other products including Translucents, PaintStiks and even Colors For Earth Fired Ceramic & Glass products
- 40%off How to WetBrush PDF,
- 20% off How to Paint Eyes Video
- 20% off Simple Beautiful Backgrounds
- 15% off Colors For Earth Sampler Underglaze Kit
Brush kits available for purchase here in the store. More info on Materials below
A complete material list is included, Doc Holliday & Mayco Acrylics are used on this project.
For your convenience Bisque, brushes and paints for this project can be ordered separately from Busy Beez Crafts & Ceramics (303) 287-5271. We are excited they have graciously offered to partner with Shelley's BrushWorks on this project. Molds can also be purchased. Some supplies will be found at your local hobby store.
Discounts Available From a Partnering Ceramic Supplier on Bisque, Color & Brushes
For information on the Molds
Contact Mayco or Glasers Ceramics